i like this
Anonymous asked: 44
44. Would you ever smoke a joint with Bob Dylan? well if i wouldnt have to pay i don’t see why i wouldnt
artforbabies asked: 19,30,31 :))
19. Would you rather dance with Ian Curtis or Mick Jagger? haha tbh i sometimes tend to fake ian curtis’ “dancemoves” on stage myself. but i think i’d rather dance like ian but dance with mick or sth bc he’s obviously a great dancer
30. Best modern band: babyshambles, they don’t give a fuck. their gigs are choatic, never the same and a high risk to buy tickets for. what rock ‘n roll should be like.
31. Have you ever cried over a band? only once like literally. bands have made me sad a lot but i cried when my mum didnt let me go to peter doherty on my own when i was 13. went with my aunt then. changed my life haha
Anonymous asked: 70
70. The Ramones or Sex Pistols? as much as i love the ramones (and perhaps listen more to them than the pistols these days), never mind the bollocks still makes me want to smash my head against the wall. what an album.
Anonymous asked: 1, 2, 39, 64 :)
1. Favorite Band: well i’m going for babyshambles
2. Favorite Song: what a waster by the libertines
39. Have you ever met a band member? yeah! loads. most important ones were peter doherty(three times), carl barât, joshua hayward and elias bender ronnenfelt
64. Donovan or Bob Dylan? no clue, don’t know donovan at all and i’m not the biggest dylan fan
Babyshambles at Ancienne Belgique, Belgium. 2014.
The Velvet Underground performing, 1966 — Steve Schapiro
Joshua Hayward, The Horrors
photos by Brain damage.